Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Android games...

   So yeah, I've decided since I finally joined the Android bandwagon, I should do some Android apps and games. I know... apps aren't exactly what the blog was about, but since I'm rather proficient with Linux of all sorts, Android is included. But, the difference is the Android apps will be ones that either help the functionality of the phone or help specific games, so it's still all about games. :) So, keep looking because there will be plenty of Android items reviewed.

   But, before that, a little info about the hardware I'll be using. I have a new (week old) Motorola Photon 4G. It's not a top of the line phone, but still a higher end middle range phone. Also, it's through Sprint. If you look at apps and game reviews on Google Play, I've got my name out there for a lot already.


   See you all soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment